Posted December 18, 2020
We are having our annual Read-A-Thon over break, starting on December 21st. See the links for details and to record your minutes read.
How the McMeen Read-a-Thon works:
- Read every day! All reading counts! You can read in any language and count all types of reading done at school and home, such as reading with a parent or reading programs, such as iStation, Epic, Sora, or Reading A-Z.
- If you want, you can ask your family, friends, or neighbors to sponsor your reading! They can pledge per minute or make a flat donation. You do not have to fundraise to participate!
- Track your reading minutes every day on this calendar or your own.
- Submit your reading minutes daily or weekly through the link sent by your teacher in Seesaw or turn in this reading calendar by January 22nd to your teacher.
- Credit Card donations can be made online at https://tinyurl.com/mcmeenreads or turn donations into your teacher (cash or checks payable to McMeen Elementary PTO)
- Collect your prizes!
Here are the documents you will need for the Read-A-Thon:
English: Calendar, Prizes, Sponsorship Form, and Google Forms to Log Minutes Read.
Arabic: Calendar, Prizes, Sponsorship Form, and Google Forms to Log Minutes Read.
Spanish: Calendar, Prizes, Sponsorship Form, and Google Forms to Log Minutes Read.