Download the Flyer App
Posted September 3, 2021
Flyer will be our primary form of communication this year from both the whole school and classroom teachers. Download it today and start connecting with our school community!
CONNECT WITH FLYER
Flyer Connect connects and empowers families with translated communication, academic tools and social resources. Here are the simple steps you need to take to get started with Flyer:
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD THE APP AND FIND YOUR SCHOOL
- Go to your app store, and download “Flyer School“
- Accept to receive push notifications
- Tap “+Add” and find McMeen
- Tap “English” and change your language to whatever works best for you
STEP 2: VERIFY YOURSELF AND ACCESS PRIVATE GROUPS
- Tap “I have a code” on your school’s homepage.
- If you can’t find the code we sent you, tap “resend code” to get your code in a text message.
- Enter your verification code
- You are now automatically added to the groups assigned you to
If you are having trouble getting your code, please call our front office.
STEP 3: BEGIN USING INSTANT CHAT AND GROUPS!
- Go to groups, and select the group you want to chat with
- Tap the chat icon
- Select the group admin you want to chat with
- You can even send an image in your chat!
Wondering what is new with Flyer or needing to get a tour of how to use the app? Click here! (Haga clic aquí)